Sunday, January 1, 2012

Guest Designer For Crafty JC :)

Hello All,

A quick post (I am actually in the Arctic Circle, visiting the Ice-Hotel right now!) to announce my second Guest Designer creation for Crafty JC challenge # 13 and I have chosen New Year as the topic. 

When given the theme New Year, I could only think of "cool" colours, being here, surrounded by snow. The first colours that come to the mind are blue and silver. Blue for the bluish hue around because of all the snow and silver because of snow sparkling when those occasional sun-rays fall on the snow. Once a theme like New Year came to me, I couldn't resist but try a project using my most recent acquisition in crafting - Quilling. I am relatively new to quilling and I hope this project inspires you too to pick up paper strips and just roll, roll, roll........

The project is made in one of my favourite styles of quilling - dual colour combination. The 2012 is filled with a newly learnt yet a favourite - beehive technique (that I seem to have fallen in love with). I hope to be able to soon print a 2012 calendar and attach it to this project. I wish all the participants in the challenge luck and hope that 2012 brings in a lot of positivity and energy in your lives. Season's greetings & hugs - Pritesh



I am submitting it to the Homyachok challenge



Come and Get it challenge

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

23 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Awesome creation and love the beehive on this one!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Sathya said...

Wow.....Superb!!!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

Gorgeous, do love the bee hive,love the flow of the vines, and like the two different colores for background, lovely!!!
Happy 2012 to you and yours!!!
Paula

Plamnito said...

Wonderful work! Happy new year!

Unknown said...

That's Brilliant... Happy new year to you n your family..!!

Unknown said...

That's Brilliant... Happy new year to you n your family..!!

Artes de Nágela said...

Great job!
Happy New Year!

Hussena said...

wow this is simply gorgeous not only is your quilling beautiful i love the color combo you have used ....so elegant!!!

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely Pritesh!! Happy New Year to you and your family.

Kavya N said...

Wow!! Ur quilling is apt for this month's theme in Crafty JC!!

I just received your parcel......The cards were really pretty....the bookmarks were amazing...never knew they could be quilled and not to mention the earrings were simple yet elegant.....Thanks a ton for all those goodies!! Adayaa Originals Rock!!

Tee said...

Superbly fabulous!!! Love it totally!! Wish you a very happy and fabulous new year!!!

Prasanthi Viswanadh said...

Wowww....really superb...
wish u a great n happy new year...

Prasanthi
http://creativecrafts-arts.blogspot.com/

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Its just fabulous !

love ur work .

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all and wish and your families a very very happy and prosperous 2012 :)

Анна Сожан said...

Beautiful!!!

Szalonaisa said...

That wasn't easy project. Lolls fantastic!!!

Khusboo said...

lovely creation..Pritesh you are simply amazing..

hugs
khusboo

http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.com/

* Shell B.* said...

Totally fabulous Pritesh, so glad that you are joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges! good luck, hope to see you back again soon!

Shell~Alaska♥
CGI-DT

Cindy van Oorschot said...

beautiful job on this, must have taken awhile to do it as I've done some quilling in the past. Thanks for playing along with us at Come and Get It this week. Enjoy the rest of your time in the Arctic.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...what a lot of work.Thank you for taking part in this week's Come and Get It Challenge.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks All! :)

Katrin said...

Чудесно получилось.
Удачи в задании Хомячка!!!

Светлана В.С. said...

Здорово!
Ажурный Новый год!
Удачи в задании блога Хомячок Challenge!