Sunday, January 8, 2012

Addiction Clean and Simple

Hello All,

Here I go, with yet another one :) I have so wanted to make a flower like this for so long but things just never fell in place..........I bought these beautiful BIG half pearls and thought I should put these to use :) So, here I am with an embellishment I have used for the first time - large half pearls :)



I chose the colours according to the challenge theme at Colour Throwdown challenge no. 173, so am obviously entering it for that. Other challenges:

Dutch Dare Card Challenges (New Beginnings)
The Pink ElephantChallenge  #129 (Anything Goes)
Crafts and Me Challenge (# 66, Anything Goes)
Paper Play Challenge (New Year)

Happy Quilling PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

26 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Gorgeous, love the color, really stands out!, good luck in the challenges !!!
Paula

Mihaela said...

How beautiful you made it! A lovely card, beauty colors!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Paula and Mihaela :)

Neli Quilling said...

Много красиви цветя!Харесва ми съчетанието на цветовете!И с перлите се е получила страхотна комбинация!Поздрави!!!

PMT~ Meg said...

Beautiful card Pritesh. Lovely design and great colours! Meg Crawford ~ Polly & Meg's Treasures

Helen said...

this is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

wow!! i love the pearls. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dear Pritesh you should use pearls more often-- I once saw a quilling book and the author beautified all her quilling designs with pearls-- it was so striking and absolutely stunning!

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love to see pearls on creations and this large pearl is a beauty!If you want more inspiration on the use of pearls you should visit Helen. If you dont know her she is one amazing crafter- quills, does punchcraft and I have never seen anyone use pearls more beautifully than her.

aparna said...

beautiful........... pearls had enhanced d beauty of card

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks all, and thanks Sonia, Helen's work is absolutely beautiful! :)

Artes de Nágela said...

Very beautiful!
I love your quilling!

Syaz said...

Simple and sweet..I love it so much..

Szalonaisa said...

How could I miss it? Really nice flowers matching to the font ;)or maybe vice versa :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)

unfortunately this is not eligible for the House Mouse and Friends Challenge. You must use a House Mouse image to enter.
luv
Lols x x x

lavina agarwal said...

beautifuk creation dear...amazing color combination...cud you tell me how you wrote the " happy new year" is it caligraphy or normal pens??

SUGANTHI said...

Very pretty one Pritesh. Love your flowers with the big pearl . Beautiful!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all! :) Lavina, it's printed. I haven't written it :)

Chantal said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges!
Hugs,
Chantal

Ribbon Girl said...

Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Chantal and Mary :)

Deirdre said...

Beautiful card. Your quilling is AMAZING.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay Challenges this week.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Deirdre! :)

Teddie Seeley said...

Oh how funny, great minds must think alike. I've been pricing half pearls from different sites. Very nice flowers.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Hahaha. .....Teddie, the half pearls here cost a bomb, literally! I am waiting to go to India and use more pearls in my creations

Dorte said...

Lovely card and pretty colours. I have never tryed quilling!
Thank you for joining us at DDCC this time.
Dorte,x