Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Curl that swirl - Tutorial

Hello All,

A quick post again - a video tutorial for making swirls. The tip? Use heavier paper for the swirls, it holds better......I have used 300 gsm blue paper. Hold the paper strip on the card before cutting it, it'll give you an idea how long a strip you will need.

Over to the video:



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, simple tutorial, Pritesh-I loved your rendition of "Sound of music" that accompanied the tut! Thanks so much for both! Helen

Hussena said...

nice tutorial pritesh but honestly i think i enjoyed your song more than the technique you were showing.. you are so melodious...have you thought about professional singing you definitely qualify with a voice like yours...its really sweet:):)

Pritesh Dagur said...

Hahaha, thanks Hussena. I am pretty content singing to myself most of the times. And besides, I am not a trained singer :)

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you for your kind compliments Helen :)

Dwask said...

Your work is beautiful! Can you please tell me where you got the small pink paper shredder.
Thanks

Jill said...

Love your tutorials. thanks so much for sharing.