Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beehive in a Beehive :)

Hello All,

And and and, FINALLY, all that beehiving is over! :) At times, I felt I was punishing myself with this much beehiving but all is well that ends well :)

There was no order for this piece but somehow, my heart was into it and so, here it goes :) The sentiment on the piece is not yet added (I've done some image editing to add that sentiment from top, the space is otherwise available for customization)......an apt gift for Wedding/Anniversary/Engagement :)

Here goes my Beehive in a Beehive project (Susan, I can never thank you enough for introducing us to beehiving) :)

This piece deserves three credits, first one to Susan :) Second one to Miyyah for inspiring me with her rendition of vanilla orchids. And thirdly, Namizam Muda, for planting the beehive idea :) I had been groping in the dark about how to start this and then came his piece, with which things just went on falling in place :)

Since its colourfulness made ME cheerful, I thought it only apt to enter it in Craty JC challenge #15 :)

Hope you all like it..............Adieu till the next piece :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

40 comments:

Trupti said...

Wow Pritesh..it's awesome...no words..

Unknown said...

Its absolutely Lovely Pritesh.Haven't really done much much beehiving ,but seeing this I guess I am ready to have a go at it

Mihaela said...

Fabulous work, congratulations!!!

Teddie Seeley said...

I just love it Pritesh, a job well done.
Teddie

Anastasiaw2008@gmail.com said...

This is a master piece Pritesh. Just speechless. It is a wonderful creation. Love it!

MEGHA said...

wow pritesh ,its fabulous,fantabulous,fantastic work .love you.

k@rin said...

só beautiful done.

it emazing.

SUGANTHI said...

Truly amazing!!

chillin with Quillin said...

it turned out really awesome!!!!
Paula

Szalonaisa said...

This brilliant!! Wow, Pritesh :)

Hussena said...

oh wow pritesh this is truly Gorgeous work.....simply love it!!!!the beehive, those flowers and even the way you have done those leaves...o my gosh can't stop staring!!!this is brilliant !!!

shanthi said...

Speechless !!!!! U r simply amazing

shanthi said...

Simply speechless !!! Ur work is stunning !!!

vavaly said...

Lovely and elaborated, your work show us how dedicate are u to this art - quilling art. U did an amaizing picture. I admire u very very much.

Unknown said...

Great work!!!!!!
Suzana

aureliaeugenia said...

Incredible superb work!
aureliaeugenia

Sathya Prakash said...

Simply Siva :)

Sathya Prakash said...

Simply Siva :)
Great job :)

Quilling.lt said...

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vilma

Neli Quilling said...

Красота и много майсторство!

Artes de Nágela said...

Wow Pritesh!
This is amazing!
Beautiful orchids, bees, hive .. the composition, fantastic!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all SO very much! I am really really happy the piece is so well liked :)

Paper Stuffs said...

Amazing work!

SUSAN said...

OMG...just say WOOOOOOW....lol
Pritesh, this is so fantastic....grat idea.
I love all details you made...wonderful, dear

Thank you so much for enjoying the beehive technique. You're the best too....

super hugs,
Susan

Sujit Kumar Chakrabarti said...

Really creative, Pritesh! Salutes!

Manasa said...

Very very beautiful ! Dont have words ! This is seriously fabulous !

quilled paper paradise said...

This is extraordinary! Orchids are beautiful, the bees are beautiful .. I like the dedication

Kreshnavenee said...

extreamly superrrrrrrrrrr

Deepthi said...

Wow!! Really beautiful!!
Will have to learn this beehive technique!!

KhushiG said...

Awesome creation!! You have a lot of patience!! Happy Quilling...

Helen said...

OMG! it is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anastasia that this is a masterpiece, and also with all those who said "I'm speechless". I can't thank you enough for all the inspiration that you offer us! Helen Pierce

Soraya said...

so detailed and beautiful!

Nati said...

Wow!!!!Amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awaiting more posts!
http://www.smallbusinessplansoftware.net/

Cristina said...

Pritesh, you know i love all your work , but this is ...wooow!!!! I love all the details!! God job sweetie!!!! big hug from Romania

Shalaka said...

Pritesh this is un-bee-lievable!!!Amazing creativity.

Dr Sonia S V said...

what a masterpiece! I find myself saying this often-- but I think I love this the most of all your work!! Mindblowing!

Deepti said...

the final outcome is beautiful!
i hope to learn from all you guyz..
thanks..

J. Stacey- QuillingFun said...

This is so amazingly brilliant! It looks so natural and the placement of everything is nicely done!