Saturday, January 7, 2012

Distressed

Hello All,

Something new from me today! :) On Susan's insistence, I tried distress ink! I can't even say I can pull it off! :D It IS difficult, particularly in the absence of proper tools. I just used a utensil scrub for dabbing and made this extremely simple card, with a very simple quilled flower in the middle :) My husband loved it and I am glad for THAT! :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

 PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

6 comments:

Kavya N said...

The card is beautiful!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Kavya :)

Mihaela said...

Simple, but elegant card!

Szalonaisa said...

Like Michalela said: Simple but elegant. Love the idea!

Baukje said...

I always come here for words. I'm so special that makes you beautiful! again!
Greetings Baukje

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Mihaela, Szalonaisa and Baukje :)