Thursday, January 5, 2012

Purple Donkey




Hi! All,

I have been so terribly busy so here is a quick post - wishing my husband a quick recovery from a nasty cold that has made him so miserable for past 2 days! This donkey is a reproduction of a purple donkey I was once gifted (from a friend whose father worked in Uzbekistan), that never ceased to make me smile! :)

This one's specially for my husband Ananth, my best friend, my soul-mate........


A close-up look of the donkey :)


And well, it so happens that this fits the theme of ICR challenge 14 (clean and simple)........so submitting it there too :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

13 comments:

Teddie Seeley said...

That is really cute! Love it.

Dr Sonia S V said...

It looks like a Cute Hippo not a donkey!!! I will ask my 5 year old when she gets back from school and give you the expert opinion!

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Thats so sweet of u. The card is very pretty.

http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.com

Szalonaisa said...

This is the cutest donkey I ever seen :) Reminds me a Donkey from Shrek.

PMT~ Meg said...

A very cheery donkey - I love 'Braying'!! Meg Crawford - Polly & Meg's Treasures

Kavya N said...

This is sooo cute!! This card would make any one smile or even laugh a lot!! Laughter is the best medicine!!!

Hina u said...

its shoo chute :)

Kasia Wojtasik said...

funky-donkey~~

Pritesh Dagur said...

@ Teddie: Thank you! :)
@ Sonia: hahahaha, what was the expert verdict?
@ Jyoti: Thank you! :)
@ Szalonaisa: Hahahahaha! That is one of my all time favourite animation character! :D
@ Meg: Thank you! :)
@ Kavya: You said it!
@ Hina: Thank you! :)
@ Kate: Thanks Kate !:)

Sathya said...

Cute card...

SUSAN said...

wow..woooow....I love this card...your quilled donkey so cute, Pritesh.

hugs,
Susan

Dr Sonia S V said...

Pritesh the final opinion from my boss[5 year olds have very definite opinions!] is its a cow!!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Sathya and Susan! :)
@ Sonia: Oops, that makes things very different! :D