Monday, July 23, 2012

Make cheesecake, recycle cheese-box :)

Hello All,

Ever since I made the cheesecake (recipe here), I had been eyeing the boxes in which the cream cheese came. And once Snehal announced her challenge, I grabbed the opportunity (I was due to make a box anyway, something I had been postponing). So, here it is, my entry to Snehal's challenge while I make a box for the bronze black earrings too :)



And here is a more complete look (top view, with the bronze black earrings in it and with my pearl bangles in it):



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

14 comments:

quilled paper paradise said...

OMG! how did you do that? Amazing changes!

Unknown said...

Hey that was quick.wow such an elegant. Box.and what a transformation.please share how you did that.And thanks for playing along.All the best

k@rin said...

wow, it's a beauty.

Hussena said...

Oh wow!! your box looks so lovely..you have transformed it so beautifully!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such awesome recycling ...way to go Pritesh!! Nothing excites me more than seeing a bit of recycling!!

Jyoti Agrawal said...

This is so beautiful and elegant.Crafting is such a wide space to try our hands on different things everyday.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all so much! Snehal, I will sure try to post a tutorial :) Thanks Sonia, I was thinking of you and Indira constantly as I was making it :)

Unknown said...

Am totally inspired. Wow

lulu_ma said...

wow, how is it done? it looks like a real metal made kind of jewel box!

Szalonaisa said...

Ooops, I've always throw this boxes away ... Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

lovely work. especially your steady hand as you make the swirls.

ManuK said...

Wow, how cute is this, Pritesh! From a plain cheese box you came up with this elegant jewellery box... This is what I call recycling!

Hugs!
Manu

Sindhu said...

simply beautiful...

Sindhu said...

simply beautiful...