Saturday, July 21, 2012

Daisy punch flower tutorial

Hello All,

Ever since I made a punch-craft card, I had been thinking of posting a tutorial for the purple flower.




I found time today and here is the tutorial :) The video upload said it'll take 240 mins (that is 4 hours, to save you the Maths!!!!!) so I am posting the pictures. The video will mostly come by tomorrow! :) [These are snapshots, so they are unlikely to be great quality]


You'll need a daisy punch (you can choose the size depending on what size you want the flower to be)


A pearl/tight coil for the centre


A not-too-sharp tweezers


A slightly darker colour pen/sketch-pen






Drag the tweezers gently along the centre of the petal, length-wise. The curve of your palm skin will crumple the paper appropriately.......















Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

17 comments:

Praj said...

Amazing and u have put it so simply....it will be of use to me...for my daughter :D..thank u so much Pritesh..I love ur site :D

keep posting!

Laura said...

This is just stunning! :) Thanks for sharing

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Absolutely stunning flowers and thanks for the tutorial.

Artforte said...

nice tutorial. Thank u for sharing

Mihaela said...

Love how the flower comes out!!! Great tutorial!Thanks!

Szalonaisa said...

looks very simple :P Thank you for shearing!!

chillin with Quillin said...

pretty flower,thanks for sharing how you made it!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Awesome tutorial and daisy.Noe the only thing left to do is acquire that punch.will go looking for crafters who sell this one

quilled paper paradise said...

Thank you for sharing! It is very nice. Bead in the middle, giving it the "touch"!

PMT~ Meg said...

Pritesh, thank you so much for putting so much time into producing your tutorial. I'm eagerly awaiting the video version! I just love your punched flower.

Hussena said...

This is just gorgeous...i love the flower...Thanks for sharing :)

MEGHA said...

nice and easy tutorial ,only thing to grab the punch as soon as possible.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing.

Sujana Sarath said...

very clear tutorial!! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

how beautiful, and thanks for sharing, pritesh.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Praj, good luck with the project for your daughter
You're welcome Laura, Archana, Artforte, Mihaela, Szalonaisa, Paula, Gordana, Meg, Hussena, Jyoti, SUjana and Natasha :)
Meg, I don't think the video will ever see the light of the day, my network is plain refusing to upload it! :(
Sure Megha and Snehal, Good Luck :)

Quilltique Paradise said...

I always love you cuz you come up with some many tutorials~ Can.t thank you enough for them. I definetly have to buy a flower punch and try this myself