Monday, July 2, 2012

A first for Beaute Naturelle - Part 1

Hello All,

I had been working on and for this post for a long long time and now that Meghana Chaudhary Joshi is ready with her boutique, Beaute Naturelle, I hereby post the work I did for the boutique!!!! Yay!

When Meg came and discussed the idea. I was so excited. This was my first order of this kind - sign boards. She gave ONLY the text and I had 100% creative freedom to decide how I wanted the things to be. I must admit, I LOVE working that way! So, in the series of sign boards, this was the first one I made: Adornment. This is for the jewellery section of her boutique! For all those who are in Pune, please DO check out her place. It's beyond belief good! I was so tempted to buy the whole shop off! :) And she opens on Saturday, July 7 @ 5:30 pm. Check her webpage for more details............here's to Meghana, to Beaute Naturelle and to women entrepreneurship :)




MUCH more to follow (remember all the snippets from the post wip wip worray?), counting down to Meg's boutique's opening.......

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hmm stamping, punch craft and quilling.....such a wonderful combination..reminding me of Helen's exquisite work but in your own awesome style![PS I tried combining stamping with the rest and had to throw it out in the trash!]

Sathya said...

wow...such a great news....Congrats!!!! on ur new venture

Unknown said...

0like your comment on women entrepreneurship. go, girl, go!

quilled paper paradise said...

Beautiful combination!

swapna said...

I love the detailing Pritesh. And yay for women entrepreneurship!! Love the sign. :)