Friday, July 20, 2012

Celebrating Uniqueness - Dedication Laas :)

Hello All,

When I came across this card, I loved it at first sight and I absolutely had to make something similar! Just one small glitch, a lack of scrapbook papers. I hardly make cards, so I never have scrapbook papers on me. And scrapbooking is an alien art to me! :D So, I set about making my own tiny squares with hand-drawn designs :) Very very simple stuff really..........this card is dedicated to Laas, who is MY kind of unique and truly special..........Happy Friendship Day :)


Submitting this to Hands-2-Hearts Challenge no. 2

Pritesh 

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

SUch a lovely color combination

Unknown said...

You can never go wrong with Black and white and thats not the only reason that this card is striking.Love the little panels you have created to make this truly unique card

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks a lot Sonia and Snehal :)

Sindhu said...

i love this one...very nice...

Unknown said...

Wow Pritesh.. It is simply so awesome.. I hope you don't mind my trying it out albeit in different color theme... Loved your work as always...