Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bougainvilleas

Hello All,

I can't believe I'm actually posting yet ANOTHER one within minutes but I am so excited! Here is my take on bougainvilleas..........using magenta kite paper I bought from a local store, pollens and MS punch-around-the-page deco-fan punch from Neha (of A-One Craft Supplies) and the duplex paper and floral tape from Sudha Kalra (whose prompt dispatch of the supplies saved me a hell lot of work) :) Thank you girls........


This is a mixture of paper-cutting and quilling................so not really a proper qualifier to be on this blog actually :D But what the heck, I loved making it and am enjoying posting it :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

11 comments:

Baukje said...

wow nice idea I think it's beautiful
Greetings Baukje

ecstaticoverpaper.blogspot.com said...

They look so real! Love the colour. Weel done.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh I love this...Bougainvillas remind me of my home!! So Indian so lovely ...you are an awesome crafter!!

Sathya said...

wow.......its so REAL!!!!! Love it!!!!

Sujit Kumar Chakrabarti said...

Kya baat hai! Lovely!

BEARKIS said...

Beautiful flowers and card!Hugs!!!

Indira Tanwar said...

awesome take on bougainvilleas Pritesh. They look so real. And I have never seen bougainvilleas on any crafty creation till now :)

MEGHA said...

its beautiful.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Shalaka said...

Wow..prefect...the colour..paper texture look exactly like the real ones...Thumbs up:)

Hussena said...

wow pritesh these look so life like !!you have made them so well ..these look totally gorgeous!!The texture the color everything looks perfect!!

Unknown said...

Awesome one Pritesh.. You never stop amazing anyone of us with your creative works....:)
XOXO