Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beaute Naturelle - Part 2

Hello All,

A quick post (darned Internet decided to conk off today, and I spent half the day out of sync really). The mission statement for Beaute Naturelle (www.naturelle.in) is here! This was the toughest one to make as I was working on targeting women who have an eye for beauty and will be impressed by the beauty of THE statement the first thing into the shop :) I really like the way it turned out to be.





Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

2 comments:

Ann Martin said...

Hi Pritesh, I can tell just how much time and thought went into each lovely design you've created. I'm curious about their size... did you do the quilling on a large scale so the signs can be read from a distance?

SUGANTHI said...

AWWW, so pretty. I love these colours.