Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bronze black paisley earrings

Hello All,

Once an order comes in, there starts a long process of digging deep into your brains for that ONE elusive idea which will fit snugly into your client's expectations. I got an order for bronze black earrings and this painstaking process of digging for an idea was shortened majorly by the client herself.

I think my most preferred clients are the ones who broadly know what they want and let me figure the rest out. The ones who know nothing make me spend a LOT of designing time! :D And the ones who know everything, well ummm.........discard designs after designs. So Pragyan, thanks a lot, for just suggesting the design and giving me the artists' license to figure the rest out! :) So, here I am, with bronze and black paisley earrings.........



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

10 comments:

quilled paper paradise said...

Beautiful paisley and beautiful earrings!

Szalonaisa said...

Very nice earrings :)

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Wow gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love paisley...I love danglers and this combination is fabulous...so you have a winner ...no wonder

MEGHA said...

awesome,nice colour combo.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

ARTiMAGINE said...

Hey,

1st, im very happy to see the addition of your personal website on the blog, I went through the website tto...congratulations on that...

2nd, the earning are extremely nice, they dont look like they are made of paper...

kalanirmitee said...

Beautiful earrings!!

http://www.kalanirmitee.com/

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Snehal, such kind words! :) Thanks a lot for the words about the webpage Nishtha :) Thanks Divya :)

chillin with Quillin said...

the earrings are awesome, they dont look like paper !!!!
Paula

Anonymous said...

all ur quilling designs are so nice.I really love it