Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beaute Naturelle - Final Edition

Hello All,

Thank you all for so much love and encouragement for my previous posts............here is the third (and final!) part of the order..........4 more sign boards for Meghana's boutique in Pune..........I have a busy few days ahead of me, hence the rush to post them in one go :) If you're in Pune, do drop by for the opening and trust me, the stuff she stocks is WONDERFUL! Just picked up one today :) Go freak there! :)

For her nature-inspired line of home-decor products:


Being Meghana, she is all for promoting individual artists and there is one wall in her shop dedicated to Art! This is what will describe that wall :):


Being eco-friendly needn't be an activity, it can become an attitude........and Meghana announces this is style:


Trust honey bees for collecting the best wax you can get and imagine a flavouring of raspberries and pomegranate in it! THAT is one of the many awesome things Meghana offers in her "Lip Service" section:



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

18 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

super cool!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Congrats Pritesh--such exquisite work for your customer!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Pritesh such exquisite work...your customer will be so thrilled
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

chillin with Quillin said...

your lettering is sooo perfect, and love the borders, awesome works!!!
Paula

Anonymous said...

good going prtiz!

mj

Giftarts said...

amazing!!! me going mad looking at it...

lulu_ma said...

love the typography and the red lips!

shamitbagchi said...

First one is real neat!!

Unknown said...

well done, pritesh. very neat and imaginative work. i hope this wins you many many more clients who are looking for beautiful handcrafted creations.
I keep telling the husband about you and how I'd like to start out on my own too. But then I look aorund and see how much I love the job i'm in, and console myself with the fact that probably the time ain't right.
do let me know if there's any way i could publicise your work and your basket of offerings.

quilled paper paradise said...

Boards are beautiful. Each is unique and very impressive! The letters are perfect!

ManuK said...

So you've finally unveiled the precious gems! You did a wonderful job capturing in words and designs what the boutique stands for and promotes.

Hugs!
Manu

Sujana Sarath said...

Wow Priesh! Amazing work!!
All the best for your forthcoming projects.

ARTiMAGINE said...

Hey,

I love the alphabets...they are very apt for the theme...modern, elegant and young....

very well made..

Sudha said...

Beautiful creations dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Amazing.. Amazing.. Amazing...:)

Pritesh Dagur said...

Girls, thank you so much! You all inspire me to much! I'm all charged to work more and more :)

Aureliana said...

Gorgeous!!! What font do you use?

Jyoti Agrawal said...

I loooooveed these. PERFECTION!!!

Jyoti :)
http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in/