Sunday, October 9, 2011

Three and Four paper plait tutorial


These paper plaits look quite exciting, don't they? I just stumbled upon them by chance and decided to post a tutorial. I hope to use them liberally in future in my quilling projects :-) I wanted to share this with the felloq uillers (and non-quillers also :D). Here is my tutorial for three and four paper strip plaits. Excuse the lousy quality of the focus but my camera has limitations in video making. Hope you enjoy making them as much as I did :-)

Three paper strip plait tutorial



Four strip paper plait tutorial




Happy Quilling

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

4 comments:

Sathya said...

Nice tutorial.Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, all I could see on the four strip was your hands :(

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such an awesome idea-please post photos too next time for a tutorial for people like me who have erratic net connections or cant sit through a video!

Thank You for sharing
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Plamnito said...

Really felpful! Thanks!