Friday, March 30, 2012

Use your shredder well :)

Hello All,

A very very quick post for those who use their shredders for shredding the quilling strips. Here is the video to save you time you may be spending aligning them. Rule of thumb: Don't use the bin provided with the shredder. I I used it for a while and always ended up with bent strips and the painstaking task of aligning them to store them well............this is absolutely my take on organizing them :) If you find it useful, by all means, use it :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

17 comments:

Shilpi Mitra said...

Great tip. One question, Is a similar shredder available for shipping in India as well?

Shilpi

Shilpi Mitra said...

Great Tip. Do we get a similar shredder shipped in India as well?

Sathya said...

wow...absolutely the same way i use to store my shredded strips!!!!

Unknown said...

you have such a lovely voice. good luck at the quilling class. i'm sure you and your students will have a wonderful time.

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Thanks for the info Pritesh ji.

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Thanks for sharing!
Have a great weekend!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks a lot everyone, how sweet of you Jezebelle :) I don't think Ryman ships to anywhere outside UK.

Pallavi Rastogi said...

Thanks for this informative post about manual shredder dear, as I have recently ordered one and its on the way to my home........

MEGHA said...

NICE TUTORIAL .NOW I HAVE TO SEARCH ONE ,INTEREST IN QUILLING STOPPED FOR SOMETIME BECOZ OF LACK OF STRIPS .SOON AS I GET THIS NICE SHREDDER WILL BE IN FULL FLOW .THANKS A LOT PRITESH .PLZ GIVE SOMELINKS IN INDIA FROM WHERE SHREDDER CAN BE RECIEVED.--
MEGHA
http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You Pritesh--- I will get tempted to buy this soon!!{ That is when I manage to do some quilling and finish the strips I have!!]

diana said...

cool!

what is the width of the strips? more or less than 3 mm?

diana

Pritesh Dagur said...

Hello Diana, the strips are a little over 3 mm, though the manual for the shredder said 3 mm :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Love the idea of using the wire strips to keep them all organised! Thankyou!

archive2000 said...

awesome, I had no idea paper shredders had such a creative use outside of document destruction! Thanks for the tip :)

Unknown said...

Hey awesome idea.... Can you pleaSe send me some links who ships this paper shredder to India?????

Unknown said...

Hi.. Can you please send some links for paper shredder who ships to India???
aanalshah11031989@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
Paper shredders in Chennai