Friday, April 25, 2014

For a photography and Social Media Buff

Hello All,

When a social media buff celebrates his birthday and the order for a gift frame comes to me, an instant kinship is felt ;)

So, here goes the 'design' I made for the frame:


And this is how the frame looked eventually :)




 In a typical style, I've altered the colour scheme slightly to make it look less monotonous.......

Something rare is happening with this frame though, I am entering this in the Pratvam Progs 1000 likes challenge.

Feedback is very welcome :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

4 comments:

ManuK said...

Well done, Pritesh! The design is very ingenious and the execution is flawless, as usual! I like the finished version better, with the altered color scheme and the handwritten text. Aersh looks like he's really plugged in everything that means social media and I find that simply brilliant!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

That's an awesome execution, love it!

Eliza Art said...

beautiful, very beautiful, I salute

Hussena said...

OMG! This is another stunner from you, Pritesh. The idea itself is so innovative and then you have turned up the notch and executed it so beautifully :) I really loved everything about this frame and the concept. Your work is captivating as usual.