Sunday, December 4, 2011

Noodle petal flower - Tutorial :)

Hello All,

If there is one thing I can't resist doing, it's Quilling! :D

So, I ended up quilling, in the process inventing a type of petal I really enjoyed making as well..........I call it the noodle petal flower because the petal does look like noodles to me! :D



Here is the tutorial video, followed by my usual snapshots :)













































Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

16 comments:

Faiza said...

That is a beautiful flower and the color contrast makes it look even more striking. Thank you sharing and making a tutorial.

Kavya N said...

Awesome tut as usual!! seems tough but should try it later!! thank U

Sathya said...

Lovely tutorial and nice flower Pritesh

Szalonaisa's Wonderland - quilling cards said...

Love your tutorials!!! Beautiful flower!!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

lovely:)

Hussena said...

your flower looks so beautiful...and your tutorial is so well detailed thank you so much for sharing this technique...will have to give it a try:)

chillin with Quillin said...

awsome flower, really liked the tutorial, thanks for sharing!!!
Paula

Nidhi Jain said...

Nice tutrl Pritesh.... Thanx for sharing... :)

Nidhi
http://creativecraftingwithnidhi.blogspot.com/

Smita Satish said...

Thank you soo much for the lovely tutorial..surely will try soon...and I agree with you quilling is addictive..I too cant stop quilling or thinking about it...

PMT~ Meg said...

Brilliant, Pritesh!! I can't wait to try this lovely flower and your video explains it really clearly. Thank you! Meg Crawford ~ Polly & Meg's Treasures

Anastasiaw2008@gmail.com said...

Very nice Idea. Thanks for sharing Pritesh :)

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely flower pritesh and thanks for taking the time out to make the tutorial.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Faiza, Kavya, Sathya, Szalonaisa, Sajidha, Hussena, Paula, Nidhi, Deepti, Meg, Anastasia and Suganthi :)

SUSAN said...

Thanks for sharing, Pritesh

hugs,
Susan

Pritesh Dagur said...

You're most welcome Susan :)

HQ said...

Awesome, Thank you
Hina from MadOzziee