Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Recycling once again! :)

Hello All,

I have always loved recycling and I can safely admit, I am hooked to it! :) Here goes my tutorial for a mini sandal made out of small tag for my crafts material :-)
















Entering this tiny sandal for the Recycle, Recycle, Recycle challenge :-)

Happy Crafting :-)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

18 comments:

Sathya said...

Wow....very nice make...and a cute thought!!!!

kavitha said...

Wow..this looks super cute:)

Dr Sonia S V said...

You must have been a microear surgeon in another life!![This is the way we do microear surgery- with tiny tissue and tinier instruments!]I think you should start using some of our microear surgery instruments for your crafts!!
Love
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

That tiny shoe is absolutely amazing! A perfect entry for the Crafty Creations challenge.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Sathya :)
Thanks Kavitha :)
Hahaha, Sonia, my Dad says the same thing! He thinks I should've been a surgeon! :D
Thanks for the generous compliment Lindsey :)

Ann said...

So tiny and so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fabulous mini shoe!! You stole my heart with this one! lol Perfect for the recycling challenge at Crafty Creations! Thanks for joining in!
smiles,Deena

Nati said...

Very cute!!
Nati from Brazil

Baukje said...

I think it's beautiful shine!
Greetings Baukje

dorine said...

Its so cute...
Dorine from Brunei

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks so much Ann, Deena, Nati, Baukje and Dorine :)

Priya said...

Its unbelievable.. I have never seen anything like this before.. hats off to your creativity and idea! and yeah for the patience too! and the tiny sandal is toooo cute!

Cristina said...

wooow so tiny and so lovely ! I love them Thanks fr the tutorial!

Donelda said...

wow!!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Priya, Cristina and Donelda :)

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Thank you!
I loved it!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Nagela :)

staceysmile said...

wow! I want to make one for someone at work. But do it in quilling.
Thank you for the inspiration.
http://staceysmilecreations.blogspot.com/
Stacey