Monday, September 5, 2011

Quilled Garden

Now that I am reasonably well versed with quilling, I wanted to try to makw fringed flowers, double fringed flowers and so on. I meant this to be a gift for a friend but changed my mind later as this looked a little ad-hoc. I made her something that will come in later posts. She so humble agreed to re-post my quilling supplies. For some reason, the best quilling supplies are available only in US or UK. I wish they start sourcing them to India soon......:-)


Base: 500 gsm carton paper - covered with 200 gsm Orange scrapbooking paper
Bronze base: Lined bronze scrapbook paper
Dark Green: 250 gsm chart paper
Light Green: 120 gsm A4 paper
White: 250 gsm chart paper
Red and Yellow: 80 gsm printing paper


PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

6 comments:

laasya said...

ooh..beautiful, well done!! :)) and i ve seen this! just didnt know it was called 'quilling' :)

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Laas! :-) You will know 'soon enough' what quilling really is ;-)

MANSI said...

Wow!!Fantabulous work!!!Happy to follow you:))

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Mansi :-)

Teddie Seeley said...

You do such beautiful work
teddie

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Teddie! :-)