Thursday, May 1, 2014

Interview with Artistoreel

Hello All,

When I was approached by Shweta Duseja for an interview on her website Artistoreel, I really thought she was pulling my leg. But the sincerity in the follow-up mails was unmistakeable and here we go, an interview with Jyoti Sharma, one I thoroughly enjoyed writing.............more or less an insight into my mind and history of my becoming a quiller :)

Artistoreel Interview

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

3 comments:

��Sujatha Rajgopal �� said...

Well done.

Paper Zen said...

What a wonderful interview Pritesh! I didn't realize you gave up your previous career - I'm too fearful to take the plunge and am straddling two worlds. I'm in awe of you!

I also loved hearing about your other half, and how you both don't exchange "gifts" - I'm exactly the same with my husband.

Congrats on your well-deserved interview!

Unknown said...

Pritesh, I just read your interview and it was absolutely beautiful! You are such a gifted and blessed woman!! You are an inspiration to all women in the art world and especially to fellow quillers!! Thank you for always sharing your knowledge and tutorials and beautiful work with the world!!! I look up to you! (Right now I have kind of put my quilling on the back burner. with my little ones it is so hard to stay focused and enthused about a piece, because it takes me sooooo long to complete one.) I have taken on a new art that I can complete in a shorter amount of time and takes less materials. Soon, I hope to get back into quilling. Thank you again!! You are a magnificent artist!!! Sincerely Annette Carlo :0)