Friday, April 18, 2014

Quilled Name Plate - Sharon and Mårten

Hello All,

After almost a week of now-on, now-off work on this name plate, here it is, in all it's glory :) [Size: 22" x 14"]


Some details and WIP photos :)





And then, an insect decided to inspect my quilling ;) 









Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

4 comments:

Somdeepa Das said...

This is truly extraordinary. I don't know how you managed a font with serifs! The paisley background is wonderful.

Eliza Art said...

Beautifully composed the inscription, greet

quilled paper paradise said...

Beautiful, detailed, elegant, precisely! Lovely colors and design!

Val said...

Very beautiful!